We need you to ‘bee’ a volunteer!
Everything SCBA does is powered by the volunteer beekeeper community.
Join us! You will learn a lot about bees and beekeeping and have fun too.
Share your talent and time with SCBA. Everyone has something to give!
Here are some of the many ways to volunteer:
- Hosting refreshments for a meeting
- Manning the SCBA booth at festivals and community events
- Set-up/Clean-up meetings
- Serving on the Executive Board
- Becoming or assisting a Cluster Leader in your area
- Positions of Librarian, Newsletter Editor, Social Media Editor/Monitors or Webmaster
- Organizing volunteer events
- Education and Presentations
- Gardening Group volunteer
- Providing services such as (but not limited too); accountant, lawyer, graphic arts, photography, video production, web tech, social media, etc.
If you haven’t yet volunteered – buzz right in! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org